|Rimmel London's Max Volume Flash Lash.|
One of the best drugstore mascaras of 2011.
(Photo by Sarah Afshar)
10. Neutrogena's Healthy Lengths Mascara. When it comes to choosing a good mascara, there is a lot to contemplate. With real rice protein, Neutrogena's Healthy Lengths Mascara not only creates the appearance of full lashes, but also keeps your lashes healthy and strong. It creates definition that is long-lasting and doesn't fade nor crease. It also doesn't clump, which is a sign of a good mascara. Neutrogena's Healthy Lengths Mascara is available in an array of shades which include Carbon Black 01, Black 02, and Black/Brown 03. You can purchase Neutrogena's Healthy Lengths Mascara at your nearest Neutrogena retailer for about $8.99. Currently, at CVS (also CVS.com) this fantastic mascara is on sale for a little over $7. If you are looking for a great drugstore mascara, I definitely recommend this one.
9. Iman's Perfect Mascara. Recently, when shopping at Ulta in Dallas, I had the opportunity to discover Iman's Perfect Mascara. I am not exactly an Iman enthusiast, as I have never really tried any of her makeup products. I always thought she was stunning and unique as a person with some modest business sense, but never tried her products. I must say that Iman's Perfect Mascara is fantastic. As this mascara coats every lash, it also conditions. I love the fact that is very pigmented. The color payoff that is produced is so modish and chic. Iman's Perfect Mascara also does not dry out or clump. This mascara is available in black. You can purchase Iman's Perfect Mascara for $7. It can be purchased at your nearest Iman retailer or Ulta. Opulent lashes with magnificent color. What can be better than that?
8. Hard Candy's Last Call Lengthening Mascara. Some of the best mascaras are available in your nearest drug store and Hard Candy's Last Call Lengthening Mascara is undeniably one of them. My lashes were lengthened, yet voluminized. The colors are quite pigmented, yet subtle. This product does not clump nor dry out. You can build color to create the look you want to achieve. This mascara is so audacious and vibrant, that it comes in so many cool colors. They include: Black, Black/Brown, Bright Blue, Hot Pink and Teal. You can purchase Hard Candy's Last Call Lengthening Mascara at your nearest Hard Candy retailer or Walmart for $6, and if you don't feel like leaving your house, you can go on Walmart.com and actually order this mascara directly to your home and guess what? You pay no shipping. If you are looking for a great mascara, Hardy Candy's Last Calling Lengthening Mascara is the one.
7. Revlon's Double Twist Voluminizing Mascara. Like your lashes today, love your lashes tomorrow. If you are searching for a drugstore mascara that dispenses real benefits, you are going to love this remarkable addition to Revlon. My lashes truly were voluminized. I also loved the fact that this mascara does not clump or dry out. I have always considered myself a mascara expert and one of the worst things a mascara can do is dry out and dry your lashes to the point that the product flakes off and makes a mess. This mascara doesn't do that. Revlon's Double Twist Voluminizing Mascara is available in black and blackest black. You can purchase Revlon's Double Twist Voluminizing Mascara at your nearest Revlon retailer or Walmart. In fact, for a limited time, Wal-Mart has marked down the mascara in blackest black from $7.48 to just $5.92 and guess what? If you order from Walmart's official website, walmart.com, you can get free shipping.
6. Rimmel London's The MAX Volume Flash Mascara. When shopping at Ulta in Denver, I had the opportunity to try and buy this mascara. I must say that I was very impressed with it overall. The brush is huge, which makes the overall application easy. The color is pigmented, as it is color building and relatively long lasting. This mascara is available in two colors - Black and Extreme Black. You can purchase Rimmel London's The MAX Volume Flash Mascara at your nearest Rimmel London retailer (whether it be Ulta or Wal-Mart, etc) for $7.29. I was so impressed with this amazing addition to Rimmel London, which is why it is one of the best drugstore mascaras of 2011.
5. Maybelline's Colossal Mascara. After trying a variety of mascaras, I have come to the conclusion that this is clearly one of the best drugstore mascaras in the world right now. Maybelline's Colossal Mascara is heavily pigmented and goes on smooth, drying very quickly. This mascara does not clump. After using this mascara for a few weeks, I noticed that my lashes actually started to grow. At first, I thought it was my imagination, but then as time proceeded, I noticed other changes. This mascara is good for your lashes. Maybelline's Colossal Mascara comes in three colors. They include Classic Black, Glam Black and Glam Brown. This mascara is also available in Waterproof formula. You can purchase Maybelline's Colossal Mascara at your nearest Ulta or Maybelline retailer for $6.99. If you are looking for a fabulous mascara that truly does match up to some high-end mascaras, this mascara should be in your beauty bag right now. Adds to cart!
4. Cover Girl's LashBlast Mascara. I remember watching the commercial with Queen Latifah and thinking "Wow, that mascara brush is huge for a drugstore mascara." I never tried it and then when visiting Ulta in the heart of NYC, I had the opportunity to do so. Needless to say, I was so enthusiastic to the point I was impressed with how good it actually is. The color pay off produced by this incredible drugstore mascara is intense. It lasted long, producing a very pigmented color payoff. It also does not dry up, as it does not clump. Did I mention that I love the brush? You can choose from an array of colors that range from Very Black, Black, Black Brown and Brown. This mascara is also available in Waterproof formula. You can purchase Cover Girl's LashBlast Mascara at your nearest Cover Girl retailer or at Walmart for $8.99. With a formula that works resplendently and a brush that huge, this drugstore mascara has marked it's place in the top 10 drugstore mascaras of 2011.
3. Maybelline's Great Lash Big Washable Mascara. The formula of this mascara product is sensational, making it one of the best drugstore mascaras in the world today. I love the fact that every shade is pigmented, yet produces a color payoff that is incredible visible without drying out your lashes. I love this mascara because it does not glob, clump or dry out. The brush is so huge that it gives Benefit BadGAL a run for her money. Maybelline's Great Lash Big Washable Mascara is available in three shades. They include: Blackest Black, Very Black and Brownish Black. Also available in waterproof formula. You can purchase Maybelline's Great Lash Big Washable Mascara at your nearest Maybelline retailer, Ulta and Walmart for $4.99. Would I use this mascara again? Absolutely.
2. Rimmel London's The Max Volume Flash Mascara. When it comes to separating fact from fiction, most of the time high-end mascaras always reign supreme. One of the best ways to tell if a mascara really is amazing is the fact that it makes you forget that it is a drugstore mascara. I have used everything from Dior to YSL to Armani, etc and it is refreshing to know that you can find a great mascara at your nearest drug store. I love a mascara that not only dries quickly, but creates a lavish appearance without drying or clumping. Say goodbye to spider lashes. I own this mascara in black. It is also available in Waterproof formula. You can purchase Rimmel London's The Max Volume Flash Mascara at your nearest Rimmel London retailer or at Walmart for $7.29. I absolutely love this drugstore mascara and I think that you will too.
-- and the number one drug store mascara of 2011 is --
1. L'Oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara. After trying an array of mascaras, I have come to realization that L'Oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara is clearly the best. Not only does it deliver real results, I felt like I was using a high-end mascara when I applied this product. I love everything from the applicator to the actual overall application. Talk about impressive, this mascara does not clump at all. Not only is this mascara pigmented, the color is long-lasting too. I love this mascara because it creates an enrichment that varies depending on the use. This mascara is available in four shades. They include Black, Blackest Black, Carbon Black and Black Brown. You can purchase this phenomenal drugstore mascara at your nearest L'Oreal retailer or Ulta for about $8.99. Don't settle for less, use the best and pay less. L'Oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara is definitely the best drugstore mascara of 2011.