Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Are you looking for a seasonal job? The holidays are approaching and what better way to enjoy them earning an extra, yet honest income. Finding a job during this time of year can be tricky business, but only if you are allow it. If you are searching for a job, simply click the banner below...
If the link above does not work, just click here
Saturday, October 27, 2012
10. The Color Workshop "Art Of Eyes" Collection. Available at Walmart, this gift set includes 18 different eyeshadows in 2 different palettes, 5 cream eyeshadow pencils, 4 liquid eyeliners, a mascara, a tweezer, an eyelash curler, and a double-ended sponge applicator. The holidays are approaching and luckily, you don't have to spend a lot to have a wonderful time.
9. Crazy Rumors Collections. You get 3 to 4 different lip balms in every collection. The variety is amazing. With everything from the "Juice Collection" (which includes orange juice, pink grapefruit juice, lemonade, and limemade) to the "Spice Collection" (which includes orange bergamot, spiced chai, peppermint lemongrass, and apple spice) to even "A La Mode Collection" (which includes orange creamsicle, banana split, and even pistachio) and more, it is impossible to resist such a gift. To make things even better, although this product retails for about $14, it is currently on sale for under $7 at Cherry Culture. Don't miss out this holiday season on giving a great gift for under $10.
10. Arissa Trendy Lip Palette. Recently, shopping Cherry Culture I found myself drawn to this lip palette for several reasons. The colors lured me in, however; what made me even more interested was the price. In a nutshell, you get 6 lipglosses for the bargain price of $3. If that isn't a steal, I don't know what is.
9. E.L.F. Essential Eyeshadow Collection. With this particular gift, you will receive an eyebrow brush, a set of tweezers, eyebrow gel & powder, brow setting mascara, and 4 individual re-usuable stencils. I don't know about you, but if I can purchase an amazing eyebrow gift set for such an amazing price, I may just purchase one for all of the wonderful ladies in my life.
8. L.A. Colors Eye Design Palette. If you can imagine getting 30 different eyeshadows for the bargain price of $5. That is exactly what the case is when it comes to this particular palette. Choose from 2 different sets which include "Design" (which is more "warm" inspired and has more brown shades) and "Invent" (which is more "cool" inspired and has more pink and purple shades). Plus, the palette comes in a compact case and includes a double-ended applicator.
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Ok, I will be the first to admit that I have been a bad blogger. One thing that I have been neglecting a lot is the FOTD. I have received emails from a lot of women asking "Sarah, why haven't you been doing the FOTD? You did one before" Although, being busy should never be an excuse, I have to admit life has been busier than ever. In between working 3 jobs and my dog being sick, I have been neglecting a lot lately and for that, I apologize.
With that said, here is my FOTD...
Elizabeth Arden's Visible Difference Retexturizing Primer
Estee Lauder's Doublewear Stay-In-Place Liquid Makeup in 3N1 Ivory Beige
Estee Lauder's Doublewear Matte Translucent Powder
NARS Illuminator in Laguna
NARS Blush Duo in Hungry Heart
Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Greed
Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow in Anthracite 40
MAC's Fluidline in Wholesome
Estee Lauder's Sumptuous Mascara in Black
Benefit's Brow Zings in Light
Elizabeth Arden's Lip Fix
NARS Lipstick in Honolulu Honey
Bobbi Brown's High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Canary
Givenchy Lip Liner in Lip Beige
For hair, I used Kerastase Paris and TRESemme products. For specific products, please ask. I also used a Chanel clip which I have owned for almost 10 years now and I curled my hair with my Sarah Potempa Beachwaver.
Friday, October 5, 2012
What a fun day it has been in Bozeman, MT. Shopping at ULTA in Bozeman, MT.
Check out ULTA right now to see the great deals they are currently having. Just click here right now.