|The Neo-Bronzer by Kevyn Aucoin|
1. Kevyn Aucoin The Neo-Bronzer - As one of the most unique beauty essentials of 2016, this bronzer is as unique as the women who wear it. What I love about this bronzer goes beyond it's ombre style exterior. It is pigmented, it produces a color pay-off and it lasts quite a while without streaking, fading or flaking. What more can I say? This is definitely a winner.
2. KIKO Flawless Fusion Bronzer - Searching for the perfect bronzer is almost seems like a dream these days, but truth be told, it is very much possible. With a pristine pay-off of color and true pigment that is blendable, buildable and long-lasting, this outstanding KIKO Milano addition delivers nothing short of flawless.
3. NARS Bronzing Powder - An amazing bronzer is not only pigmented to perfection, but works generously to deliver the ultimate color pay-off. An amazing bronzer is not only long-lasting, but buildable and blendable. An amazing bronzer can look either natural or dramatic without appearing chalky or muddy. This bronzer is an amazing bronzer.
4. LORAC TANtalizer Baked Bronzer - When it comes to choosing a bronzer, it is important to look for the three P's - pretty, pigmented, and pay-off. If a bronzer doesn't have either one of these equally, it is not worth the splurge. With that being said, if you are ever online or in-store looking for a bronzer that is pigmented, produces a color pay-off and is both buildable and blendable, you may want to consider this one.
5. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer - What I love most about this bronzer is the fact that it glides on smooth. With a texture of fine powder that mimics butter, this bronzer is quite pigmented delivering a true color pay-off that anyone can get use to. Not only is this one of the best bronzers you will ever use, it is also the best smelling as the scent depicts real coconut Heaven.
The beautiful and talented Julianne Hough really loves the Benefit Hoola Bronzer and owes her radiant glow to the cult-classic staple.
When it comes to bronzer, actress Vanessa Hudgens has quite a few favorites, but always finds herself reaching for the Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Bronzing Veil, as it is her bronzer of choice.
What is supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio's favorite bronzer? This stunning beauty's secret to glowing skin is the MAC Bronzing Powder. The beautiful and talented Leona Lewis is also a huge fan of this product.
The gorgeous Kim Kardashian is a huge fan of the Smashbox Bronze Lights Bronzer. The reality star has mentioned multiple times how much she loves this product.
So, what is the most buzzed about bronzer of 2016? When it comes to buzz generation, there have been more articles in the news about the Benefit Hoola Bronzer than any other bronzer, making it the most buzzed about bronzer. As the winner of this year's Buzzworthy winner, there is a reason why this bronzer is so popular right now.
After conducting the poll for 2016 Best in Beauty Awards this year, I have discovered that some of your favorites are also favorites of mine. With 178 votes out of 220 votes, you revealed the NARS Bronzing Powder as your favorite bronzer of the year.
SOCIAL MEDIA SPOTLIGHT
When conducting research, I discovered quite a few things when examining the hashtag #bronzer. One of them is the most discussed bronzer is definitely the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. As this year's social media choice winner, I think it's safe to say that this product is amazing.
"I'm obsessed with the butter bronzer by Physicians Formula. I love everything from the smell to how it looks on my skin to the fact that it is organic. It's very hard to find certified organic makeup these days. It's by far my favorite bronzer right now." - Danica Cameron
Now Playing: We Care A Lot by Faith No More
FTC: Best in Beauty Awards. All opinions are my own. Some affiliate links used.